Skip to main content

Non-resident taxpayers, with only losses or excess imputation credits to be brought forward from past years, will receive an ‘Income tax – more information’ request. This information will be in their income profile.

Taxpayers who have income types that are not recorded as reportable income will still need to file an IR3NR.

Income tax for non-resident individual taxpayers - IR3NR

Last updated: 13 Mar 2024
Jump back to the top of the page