Our cookies are stored temporarily
Our cookies do not hold any personal information, and expire as soon as you:
- log out of myIR
- are inactive for 15 minutes.
Third party providers and your personal information
We may use a third party provider for our services. This means your personal information will be stored by them.
Disabled cookies or browsers that do not support them
There's a known issue if you've disabled cookies or your browser does not support them. These happen when:
- logging in
- cookies are disabled or not supported (you'll need to log in again when you move between services in myIR).
Why your browser may not support cookies
- Cookies may be disabled or restricted in your browser. Check the cookies settings in your browser. You may be able to enable cookies for our website.
- You may have an old browser version or a browser that does not support cookies. (Most modern browsers support cookies.)
- If you're using a software firewall, it may restrict cookies. Check the cookies settings for your firewall. You may be able to enable cookies for our website.
- Some corporate firewalls may block cookies for security reasons. You may need to contact your system administrator if this is the case.