Over the past few years, Te Tari Taake Inland Revenue has fundamentally changed the way we work as an organisation.
In this section you can read about what we’ve done to strengthen our people, supplier and workplace approaches to embed our culture and drive positive outcomes such as inclusion and sustainability.
We’re committed to becoming a responsible and responsive partner in te Tiriti o Waitangi. You can read about the journey we’re on to integrate te Tiriti and te ao Māori into everything we do.
We’re also ensuring our governance will steer us well into the future.
We track a number of indicators of organisational health that link into all-of-government strategies around environmental sustainability, people, technology, property and procurement. These include a challenge we’ve set ourselves to reduce our carbon emissions by 43% by 2025 and 50% by 2030.
We link in with a number of wider government and community initiatives
- Te Arawhiti
- Māori Crown Relations Capability Framework.
- Te Puni Kōkiri
- Maihi Karauna, the Crown's strategy for Māori language revitalisation.
- Te Kawa Mataaho Public Service Commission
- Code of Conduct.
- Model Standards.
- Papa Pounamu programme for diversity and inclusion.
- Kia Toipoto Action Plan on closing gender, Māori, Pacific and ethnic pay gaps.
- Te Manatū Whakahiato Ora Ministry of Social Development
- Accessibility Charter.
- Aotearoa New Zealand
- Skills Pledge.
- Manatū Mō Te Taiao Ministry for the Environment
- Carbon Neutral Government Programme.
- Hīkina Whakatutuki Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Broader Outcomes.
- Government Property Group.
- e-invoice ready.