Skip to main content

End of tax year We’re sending income tax assessments out from late-May until the end of July. Find out more

If you or the other parent are living overseas, you may still be able to set up formula assessment through us.

You can also establish a private agreement with the other parent.

Private agreement

Receiving carer living overseas

If you live in a country other than Australia, you can apply for a formula assessment if your children qualify and the other parent can be made liable.

Who can pay or receive child support?

Apply for a formula assessment

Liable parent living overseas

If you're a liable parent living overseas and have a New Zealand assessment, you'll need to make payments through us.

Ways of paying