Gather your information
- your IRD number
- the years you want reviewed
- the names and dates of birth of the children covered in the review
- to list the grounds, reasons, for your review
- to tell us why you believe the assessment should be changed, matching your situation with the grounds for review.
- postal address
- contact details.
With the future hearing, decide if you want to:
- bring a support person
- have a representative in your place.
List the grounds you're using in the review
You'll need to write the numbers of each ground you're using in your application. Explain how your situation matches these grounds for review.
You'll also need to check that you've given us the additional documents needed as proof for each ground. They are listed under each of the grounds.
Give us financial details if it will help with the review
Completing this form is optional. You can fill it in if you think it will help.
The review officer can only make a decision based on the information you give to them. This information is shared with the other people involved - make sure you only provide information you're comfortable with them receiving.
What happens next
We'll assess your application and be in touch with you if we need more information. We'll then contact you with our decision and any further options you may have.
As a child support customer, you'll always need to:
- tell us about changes
- check your information
- tell us if something is wrong.
Check you've included your correct information and any documents we need. Sign the form and send your documents to us at:
PO Box 39010
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045