You will have 5 years (60 months) to pay off the loan. We will send you a payment schedule with the payment dates and amounts when regular payments are required to be made.
Loans will be subject to an annual interest rate of 3% from the date the loan is made available to you. During the loan period, the following general rules apply.
- If you fully repay the loan within 2 years, you will not be charged any interest.
- If you do not fully repay the loan within 2 years, you will be charged interest for the entire term of the loan.
- Repayments are not compulsory in the first 24 months.
- Voluntary payments can still be made at any time.
- After 24 months, you'll be required to make regular payments for both the principal and interest.
Our usual repayment options are available to make payments towards your Small Business Cashflow (Loan) Scheme (SBCS). The tax type for SBCS repayments is SBC.
Ways of paying
From 1 April 2021, you can request that we apply a tax refund owed to you towards your loan balance. If you'd like to do this, you'll need to contact us.