To file through our gateway services, an organisation’s authorised representatives must have a myIR login and access rights.
The authorised representative's myIR logon must:
- be enrolled or have delegated access to the relevant tax account
- have ‘file’ or ‘full account access' permissions to the relevant tax account.
After setting up the myIR logon, it can be used through gateway services to:
- request an authorisation code
- redeem the authorisation code for an OAuth access token.
If an authorised representative leaves the organisation, to continue accessing gateway services the organisation must:
- revoke the departing representative’s myIR logon delegated access
- delegate organisational access to another representative’s myIR logon.
The newly assigned authorised representative must request a new authorisation code through gateway services, and then redeem the code for an OAuth access token.
If a third-party organisation acting on behalf of a client organisation uses gateway services, their authorised myIR logon must:
- have the client organisation linked on a client list in myIR
- have delegated access for the tax account
- have ‘file’ or ’full account access’ account permissions to the relevant tax account.