Skip to main content

COVID-19 Alert Level 1 If you've been affected by COVID-19, we may be able to help. Find out more

You'll need to send us an Imputation group maintenance form - IR475 form if:

  • a company – including a Trans-Tasman imputation company – joins or leaves an existing imputation group 
  • there's a change to an imputation group's nominated company.

Gather your information

For each company or consolidated group you will need the:

  • IRD number
  • name of imputation group
  • current imputation credit account (ICA) balance (if joining).

Fill in the IR475 and send it to us