Income tax Dates
Before you start
You will need:
- the owners’ names and IRD numbers
- details of any income/losses distributed to each owner and their proportion of profits/losses
- details of non-allowable deductions
- details of any deductions for extinguished losses
- details of the overseas tax paid, imputation credits and other tax credits allocated to each owner.
In myIR, go to your return and follow the prompts
- Select your income types.
- Enter the required information.
- Complete any additional forms that apply to your situation.