Income tax Dates
FEB 7End-of-year income tax and Working for Families bills are due, unless you have an extension of time to file your income tax return.
FEB 28Provisional tax payments are due if you have a March balance date and use the ratio option.
MAR 31Income tax returns are due if you have an extension of time
Gather your information
You will need:
- the owners’ names and IRD numbers
- details of any income/losses distributed to each owner and their proportion of profits/losses
- details of non-allowable deductions
- details of any deductions for extinguished losses
- details of the overseas tax paid, imputation credits and other tax credits allocated to each owner.
Log in to myIR
Go to your return and follow the prompts
- Select your income types.
- Enter the required information.
- Complete any additional forms that apply to your situation.
You can also complete your IR7L on paper.
The Look-through company income/loss distribution (IR7L) form has space to record details for four partners only – you can use as many copies of this form as you need.