Skip to main content

Budget 2024: The Government has announced FamilyBoost, a proposed new childcare payment to help eligible families with the rising costs of Early Childhood Education (ECE). Find out more:

You may need to provide proof of your income, for example for Work and Income or your local council.

This page explains how to find your information in myIR.

In myIR, select ‘More…’ on your income tax account

Choose your summary type under ‘My income’

  • Print proof of income – for a summary of your income.
  • Print income details – for a breakdown of your income, including salary and wages, interest, and dividends.

Choose the dates for the period of time you need

Select ‘Print income details’

Log in to myIR

If you do not have myIR, you can contact us to request a summary of income.

Contact us - Self-service

Last updated: 28 Apr 2021
Jump back to the top of the page