Before you start
You will need:
- your IRD number
- details about the untaxed and taxed income you received in the tax year
- details about any expenses you want to claim.
In myIR, go to your income tax account
Then select 'More...'
Select 'File or amend a return'
You'll find this under 'Payments, refunds and returns'.
Select your return and follow the prompts to complete it
- Select your income types.
- Enter the required information.
- Complete any additional forms that apply to your situation.
Log in to myIR
What happens next
- After you submit your return we will let you know any refund you are due or tax to pay.
- You can fix any mistakes you make in your return after you've submitted it.
- You can use our disputes process if you disagree with our assessment.