Skip to main content

Budget 2024: The Government has announced FamilyBoost, a proposed new childcare payment to help eligible families with the rising costs of Early Childhood Education (ECE). Find out more:

To claim a research and development (R&D) tax loss credit, you will need to be:

  • an eligible company
  • performing eligible activities
  • spending eligible expenditure
  • meeting the R&D wage intensity criteria.
Last updated: 28 Apr 2021
Jump back to the top of the page