Skip to main content

Budget 2024: The Government has announced FamilyBoost, a proposed new childcare payment to help eligible families with the rising costs of Early Childhood Education (ECE). Find out more:

Complete this form if you:

  • have a student loan
  • are an overseas customer
  • want to negotiate your repayments.

Gather your information

You will need:

  • your IRD number
  • your date of departure from New Zealand
  • details of your income, assets and liabilities.

Send the form to us

Print, sign and send the completed form to us.

You can attach it as a message in myIR

Do it now in myIR

If you do not have a myIR account

You can attach the IR219 and send it to: [email protected]

You can post it

Inland Revenue
PO Box 39050
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045
New Zealand

Last updated: 23 May 2024
Jump back to the top of the page