Skip to main content

COVID-19 - Our Auckland offices are closed. You can still contact us and get help. Contact us

Resurgence Support Payments (RSPs) Resurgence Support Payment (RSPs) – Applications have opened for a 6th RSP payment. Applications for the first 3 payments close at midnight on 1 December. Find out more

If you’re a non-parent carer and you’ve chosen not to get child support payments from 1 of the liable parents, you can use this request to start payments again.

Before you start

You'll need:

  • the name of the liable parent the waiver applies to
  • to check your contact details are up to date in myIR.

In myIR, select 'More...' from the Child support - receiving carer account panel

Select 'Cancel a payment waiver'

Complete the details and submit

Log in to myIR

What happens next

We'll restart the payments from the liable parent named in the form, starting from the later date of:

  • the date you’ve put on your request
  • the date we receive your request.

You can tell us in writing that you want to cancel a payment waiver.

Check you've included your contact information and the liable parent’s name. Sign the letter and send it to us at:

Child Support
PO Box 39010
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045

Child support - contact us

Jump back to the top of the page