Skip to main content

COVID-19 Alert Level 1 If you've been affected by COVID-19, we may be able to help. Find out more

Gather your information

You will need your:

  • total sales and income
  • total purchases and expenses
  • adjustments from your calculation sheet.

Use our guide

Use our guide for help to complete your return if you need it.

What happens next

You can fix any mistakes in your return after you've submitted it.

You can use our disputes process if you disagree with our assessment.

My responsibilities

Send us your return by the due date.

If you cannot complete your return on time we may charge you a late filing penalty.

Make sure we have your correct contact details, bank account and income information. You can update your details at any time in myIR.

If your accounting software allows you to file your return directly with us, you can do this.

If you do not have myIR, we'll send you paper returns to complete. You can also download a paper return.