Income tax Dates
FEB 7End-of-year income tax and Working for Families bills are due, unless you have an extension of time to file your income tax return.
FEB 28Provisional tax payments are due if you have a March balance date and use the ratio option.
MAR 31Income tax returns are due if you have an extension of time
Gather your information
You will need the:
- company’s name and IRD number
- name, signature and IRD number of one of the owners of a look-through interest in the look-through company.
Complete the form
Print and complete the Revocation of look-through company election - IR896 form.
Sign the form and send it to us
PO Box 39010
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045
What happens next
- We'll send a letter confirming that your look-through company has become an ordinary company and the date the change applies from.
- You can only choose to stop being a look-through company from the start of an income year. We can only backdate the change under exceptional circumstances.
- If the look-through company used to be a qualifying company it will not go back to being a qualifying company.