Income tax Dates
You need to tell us about:
- missing information on your income tax assessment
- incorrect information on your income tax assessment
- expenses you are eligible to claim.
In myIR, change your details
Check the request for more information and tell us about:
- any information is wrong or missing
- any income you received income over $200 (before tax) that is not showing on the request for more information
- expenses you are eligible to claim against your income.
Complete your assessment
If there are no changes or missing information you still need to submit it.
Submit the changes or missing information to us.
Log in to myIR
What happens next
We will send you a finalise your end of year tax finalised income tax assessment and let you know if you:
- are due a refund or
- have tax to pay or
- paid the right amount of tax during the year.
Make sure we have your correct contact, bank account and income information.
Manage your investment income allocation in myIR from joint accounts. As long as you have supplied your investment income provider with your IRD number you can do this in myIR.
You can update these any time during the tax year. The easiest way is in myIR, or you can call us.