We use purchase orders to approve, manage and make payment for all purchases. All purchases from Inland Revenue must have a valid purchase order number. Our purchase order number sequence is YNXXXXXXX.
You should receive the purchase order number by email before the goods or services are delivered. Please contact your Inland Revenue contact who requested the goods or services if you haven’t received a purchase order number.
Tips to make sure your payment isn't delayed
- Submit a complete and accurate invoice, ie, one that meets the requirements of the Goods & Services Tax Act 1985.
- If your business is GST-registered, include your GST number and the words "Tax Invoice".
- Include the name of your Inland Revenue contact who requested the goods and services as well as the purchase order number.
- Make sure the purchase order matches the invoice exactly, including what was delivered, unit of measure, quantity and unit price.
- Correct any discrepancies or changes before sending your invoice.
Sending us your invoices
We prefer to receive invoices electronically to our Accounts Payable team at [email protected]
If you are unable to send your invoice electronically, you can send it to:
PO Box 2198
Send any accounts payable queries to [email protected]