Skip to main content

If you have unclaimed money to pay to us, it is a quick and easy process.  Just register for an unclaimed money (UCM) account, and then you can start filing straight away.

Before you start

Make sure you have contact details for the account.

Holders registering to pay unclaimed money to us will need login details for 1 of the following role types:

  • owner
  • individual owner
  • administrator
  • restricted administrator.

In myIR, go to 'I want to...'

Select 'Register to pay unclaimed money'

You'll find this under 'Registration, application and enrolment'.

It will take you to the 'Unclaimed money holder' account registration screen.

Follow the prompts to complete your registration

Log in to myIR

What happens next

Your new account is available for you to submit schedules and make payments.

Last updated: 20 Jul 2023
Jump back to the top of the page