Skip to main content

Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Day, Monday 26 September Our phone lines and offices are closed, but you can still get in touch with us. Find out more

Delays to response times: It's taking longer than usual to answer calls and myIR messages, including for unclaimed money. You may be able to use self-service options in myIR. You can also find information on our website by typing in what you want to do in the search bar. Thank you for your understanding. Log in to myIR

Changes to the myIR login screen are coming You will not be able to use myIR between 1pm Saturday 8 October and 8am Monday 10 October. This is so we can update our external authentication system. From Monday 10 October the myIR login page will have a new look and feel, but the login process will not change.

If you need to file a Group investment fund return - IR44E, you can do this in myIR along with your IR4 or IR6 income tax return.

Before you start

You will need:

  • the current value of all funds and investments
  • details of any previous loss attributable to investments and funds
  • details of any adjustments
  • the split of the distributed and undistributed Category B income.

In myIR, go to your income tax account

Then select 'More...'

Select 'File or amend a return'

Then select your income tax return.

Whether you need to complete an IR4 or IR6 will depend on what kind of income you have – category A or category B.

Follow the prompts to complete your return

Make sure you select the Group investment fund - IR44E.

Log in to myIR

Last updated: 24 Jun 2021
Jump back to the top of the page