Skip to main content

Budget 2024: The Government has announced FamilyBoost, a proposed new childcare payment to help eligible families with the rising costs of Early Childhood Education (ECE). Find out more:

Before you start

You will need your estate or trust’s:

  • IRD number
  • income details
  • claimable losses
  • bank account number
  • distribution details.

In myIR, go to your income tax account

This is on the homepage once you've logged in.

Select 'More...'

Select 'File or amend return'

Then select the income tax return you want to file.

Log in to myIR

You can print and complete the forms. Once you have filled out the forms, sign and send the forms to us.

Make sure to attach any supported documents.

Inland Revenue
PO Box 39010
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045
New Zealand

My responsibilities

Contact us if you do not have your estate or trust’s IRD number.

Contact us - Business - general questions


Last updated: 21 Oct 2020
Jump back to the top of the page