Skip to main content

Planned myIR outage We’re carrying out maintenance work on myIR over the weekend, and there may be an outage or disruption of service between midnight and 4am Sunday morning.

Budget 2024 | The Government has confirmed changes and provided more information on FamilyBoost. Find out more: FamilyBoost

Budget 2024 | The Government has confirmed changes to personal income tax, the independent earner tax credit, in-work tax credit, and the minimum family tax credit. Find out more: Personal income tax threshold changes

Before you start

You will need:

  • the partner’s name and IRD number
  • details of any income/losses distributed to each partner and their proportion of profits/losses
  • details of any deductions for extinguished losses
  • details of the overseas tax paid, imputation credits and other tax credits allocated to each partner.

In myIR, go to your return and follow the prompts

  • Select your income types.
  • Enter the required information.
  • Complete any additional forms that apply to your situation.

Log in to myIR

You can also file your IR7P on paper.

  1. Download and fill in the IR7P.
  2. Print the completed IR7P, and sign it.
  3. Make a copy and attach the original to your income tax return for partnerships and look-through companies - IR7.
  4. Post the IR7, IR7P and any other partnership return documents to us:

    Inland Revenue
    PO Box 39090
    Wellington Mail Centre
    Lower Hutt 5045

Last updated: 07 Jan 2021
Jump back to the top of the page