Income tax Dates
FEB 7End-of-year income tax and Working for Families bills are due, unless you have an extension of time to file your income tax return.
FEB 28Provisional tax payments are due if you have a March balance date and use the ratio option.
MAR 31Income tax returns are due if you have an extension of time
Gather your information
You will need:
- the partner’s name and IRD number
- details of any income/losses distributed to each partner and their proportion of profits/losses
- details of any deductions for extinguished losses
- details of the overseas tax paid, imputation credits and other tax credits allocated to each partner.
Log in to myIR
Go to your return and follow the prompts
- Select your income types.
- Enter the required information.
- Complete any additional forms that apply to your situation.
You can also file your IR7P on paper.
- Download and fill in the IR7P.
- Print the completed IR7P, and sign it.
- Make a copy and attach the original to your income tax return for partnerships and look-through companies - IR7.
- Post the IR7, IR7P and any other partnership return documents to us:
PO Box 39090
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045