Skip to main content

COVID-19 Alert Level 1 If you've been affected by COVID-19, we may be able to help. Find out more

Fill out a separate disclosure return for each tax sparing credit you're claiming.

Gather your information

You'll need:

  • your IRD number
  • the provisions of the double tax agreement you are claiming under.

Complete your disclosure return

Print, complete and sign the disclosure return. You will need to complete a separate disclosure return for each tax spared arrangement.

Send the disclosure return to us

International Revenue Strategy
Inland Revenue
PO Box 2198
Wellington 6140

My responsibilities

Contact us if you do not have your IRD number.

Business - general questions