Skip to Content

myIR, payments and more

Non-profit organisations
Ngā rōpū moni kore hua

Becoming an employer

Find out more about how to register as an employer.

You can also find out about how to decide if your staff are employees or contractors and the different tax codes for each.

 Go to Becoming an employer