You can see your upcoming and past Working for Families payments in myIR.
In myIR, go to your Working for Families account
Select 'View details' to see upcoming payments
Select 'Transactions' to see past payments
Select the year you want to view payments for.
Log in to myIR
As a Working for Families customer, you must:
- check your information
- tell us about changes to your family situation
- tell us about changes to your income or hours of work
- tell us about changes to your contact details or bank account.
You can give your partner access to your Working for Families information in myIR. Your partner will be able to see the same information as you and make some updates.
It’s up to you if you give your partner access. You can cancel your partner’s access at any time.
If you do not have a myIR account, you can register for one.
myIR lets you see and update your Working for Families information at any time. You can:
- see your past and upcoming payment amounts and dates
- see the information we have about your current and past income, partner and dependent children
- update your information.