Most branches are operating normally. However, to ensure there are appropriate staffing levels to operate safely within each region, a number of branches are temporarily closed or operating at reduced hours, during this time.
The list of branches that will be open and the dates and times are likely to vary while adjusting operations in response to COVID-19.
The latest list of branch hours is available online.
You can make cash or EFTPOS payments to us by visiting a Westpac branch or Westpac Smart ATM. To do this, you must either:
- bring your return or statement that shows a barcode
- create a barcode before your visit.
New payment code for employers
From April 2020 employers need to use the new payment code, EMP.
Create a barcode for my payment
This is how you create a barcode to make payments at a Westpac branch or Westpac Smart ATM:
- Create your own barcode on a computer, mobile phone or an IRD kiosk.
- Save it on a mobile phone or print it from a computer or IRD kiosk.
- Show your barcode at any Westpac branch or Westpac Smart ATM.
To create your barcode, enter your details below.