Skip to main content

Budget 2024: The Government has announced FamilyBoost, a proposed new childcare payment to help eligible families with the rising costs of Early Childhood Education (ECE). Find out more:

The first dividend your company pays each tax year sets the credit to dividend ratio you must use for the rest of the year.

If you want to change your ratio during the year, your company must send us a completed Ratio change declaration - IR407 before you pay the dividend to your shareholders.

Gather your information

You will need:

  • your company IRD number
  • disclosure details of benchmark dividend and dividend to be paid
  • signature of a witness who must be a Justice of the Peace, solicitor, authorised Inland Revenue office holder or any other person authorised to take a statutory declaration.
Last updated: 23 Jun 2021
Jump back to the top of the page