Make a payment
Non-profit organisations Ngā rōpū moni kore hua

Donee organisations

Find out if your organisation meets the criteria for donee status and how to apply for it. If you make a donation to a donee organisation, generally you can claim a tax credit (formerly rebate) for that donation.

Companies (including certain societies) and Māori authorities can claim a deduction for donations they make to these organisations.

You can also see the list of approved donee organisations.

 Go to Donee organisations