Skip to main content

Security From 30 October, we are increasing the security of our websites. If you have an old browser, you may need to update it.

He kaiwhiwhi ahau e neke ana ki wāhi kē I am a recipient moving to another country


I am a recipient moving to Australia

If you applied for child support in New Zealand and are moving to Australia you will need to contact the Australian Department of Human Services to make an assessment.

You will have to let us know you are leaving so we can cancel payments and you can start receiving entitlements in Australia.

I am a recipient moving overseas

If you are leaving New Zealand you need to let us know so we can continue administering your child support. You will need to give us a New Zealand bank account to receive monthly payments.

It is important to give us your income details otherwise we will have to estimate your income. Send your most recent tax return or evidence of income to make sure you get the right amount.