We recognise how important it is for our people to have a good sense of wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of contributions, discounts and allowances that support our people to:
- maintain their well-being
- enjoy a healthy work-life balance
- plan for their futures.
Some of the benefits our employees may be eligible to receive:
- Discounted health insurance
- Wellbeing benefits including flu vaccinations and counselling with our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Government banking packages
- Financial well-being advice and support
- Vision care and visual health subsidies
- Childcare subsidies
- Technology benefits including discounted MS Office packages and Samsung products
- Payroll giving.
Extra leave benefits
We also offer many extra benefits above the legal entitlement. We offer generous leave provisions including:
- annual leave provisions
- long service leave
- enhanced parental leave provisions
- salary trading
- leave banking
- catching up leave options.
Online wellbeing platform
Our employees have access to the Hauora Hub, our online well-being platform. It offers great discounts on wellness and well-being activities and food. To help our people with their wellbeing the hub also offers:
- regularly updated articles
- interactive social challenges
- support services.
Employees can invite up to 5 family members to join the Hauora Hub.
Last updated: 14 Apr 2023