We know it’s important for our people to have a good sense of wellbeing.
To support them, we offer financial contributions, discounts and allowances to help our people look after their wellbeing, enjoy a healthy work-life balance and plan for their future.
Some of the benefits our employees may be eligible for:
- Childcare subsidies
- Extra parental leave benefits/payments
- Extra leave benefits
- Discounted health insurance
- Wellbeing benefits including flu vaccinations and counselling through our employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Financial wellbeing advice and support
- Technology benefits including discounted MS Office packages and Samsung products
- Payroll giving
Leave benefits and childcare subsidy
More information on some of our employee benefits.
We pay a contribution to the cost of childcare for pre-school age children for eligible employees.
Parental leave benefits and payments
Employees that meet the eligibility criteria, including those under the Parental Leave Employment Protection Act 1987, are entitled to:
- a lump sum parental leave payment. They can choose to receive it either when they start or return from parental leave
- a lump sum contribution to KiwiSaver when they return to work after parental leave.
Extra leave benefits
We offer extra leave benefits above the legal entitlements, including:
- enhanced annual leave and parental leave provisions
- long service leave
- salary trading and cashing up leave options.
Online wellbeing platform
Our employees can access the Hauora Hub, our online wellbeing platform. It offers great discounts on wellness and wellbeing activities and food.
The Hub also offers:
- regularly updated articles
- podcasts and videos
- interactive social challenges
- support services.
Employees can invite up to 5 family members to join the Hauora Hub.