Our Performance Measurement Framework monitors and measures our progress in delivering services to New Zealanders, ensuring the regulatory systems we are responsible for are effective, efficient, and achieving the outcomes intended, and contributing to the social and economic wellbeing of New Zealand by collecting and distributing money. It also focuses on how we organise and use our resources to deliver these services.
- Our outcomes are the long-term results we want to achieve.
- Our customer outcomes show the difference we want to make. The measures for our three customer outcomes indicate our effectiveness in enabling our customers to get it right from the start.
- Our services are what we deliver for our customers and stakeholders. Our operational performance is assessed through our output measures. These measures ensure we remain on track to achieve our impacts and outcomes.
- Our organisational health is about how we use our resources to deliver for our customers and government and ensure our performance is sustainable. Our organisational health measures let us know how our people are doing, as well as our systems, assets, investments, and finances.
- Our culture is what is important to us in how we work.
We have woven measures of integrity through all layers of our Performance Measurement Framework to reflect our commitment to protecting the integrity of the revenue system.
Each year we review our measures and targets to make sure they continue to reflect the range of services we provide and the changes in our operating environment, and that they continue to support the achievement of the outcomes we are seeking.