Skip to main content

End-of-year arrangements Our offices and phone lines will close down over the holiday season, but our website, self-service 0800 number and myIR will remain available. Find out more

We've upgraded our voice system You may notice some changes the next time you call us. Find out more

Here is some information that content creators might need to fulfil their tax obligations.

Register for an online services account

You can manage your returns, payments, and contact details through an individual myIR account. It is also a great option for contacting us by web message.

Register for a personal myIR account

Letting someone act on your behalf

If you want someone to act on your behalf you can add them to your account as a nominated person. If you want to act on someone else's behalf, they can add you as a nominated person. You can set it up in myIR or by contacting us.

Let someone act on your behalf

Contact us

Young people and children

As a government department we have responsibilities when it comes to releasing information about children and young people. If you are the parent or primary carer representing a younger content creator, you may be asked to set yourself up as a nominated person.

Child or young person

Our privacy policy

Any personal information you give us is kept according to our policy on keeping Inland Revenue records.

Privacy policy

Contact us

You can contact us through a web message in myIR:

How to send a message in myIR

You can also contact us over the phone if you need to.

Contact us

Last updated: 18 Nov 2021
Jump back to the top of the page