Skip to main content

Do I need to adjust my income for Working for Families or student loan?

There are types of income that are not included in your income tax assessment or IR3, but which are counted in working out your Working for Families entitlements and student loan repayments. When you tell us about these other income types and adjustments, these are then included in your Working for Families and student loan assessments if required. This is called adjusting your income.