You need to tell us about any changes to your family situation, income or hours of work as these can affect your Working for Families payments.
If you get weekly or fortnightly payments any changes you tell us about before 6pm on Mondays will affect your payment for that week.
What happens next
Once you've updated your details we'll let you know any changes to your Working for Families payments.
You can see new payment details in myIR.
As a Working for Families customer you must:
- check your information
- tell us about changes to your family situation
- tell us about changes to your income or hours of work
- tell us about changes to your contact details or bank account.
You can give your partner access to your Working for Families information in myIR. Your partner will be able to see the same information as you and make some updates.
It’s up to you if you give your partner access. You can cancel your partner’s access at any time.
If you do not have a myIR account you can register for one.
myIR lets you see and update your Working for Families information at any time. You can:
- see your payment amounts and dates
- see the information we have about your current and past income, partner and dependent children
- update your information.