Skip to main content

End-of-year arrangements Our offices and phone lines will close down over the holiday season, but our website, self-service 0800 number and myIR will remain available. Find out more

We've upgraded our voice system You may notice some changes the next time you call us. Find out more

You can add or remove an income source or type at any time in myIR.

For example, you receive a salary but you start up a part-time business. You can add your new type of income, self-employment.

In myIR, go to your income tax account

Then select 'More...'

Select 'My income sources' under 'My income'

Add or remove an income type

Make the change and submit it

Log in to myIR

My responsibilities

It's important you keep your contact, income type and bank account details updated.

If you're a Working for Families or child support customer you'll also need to tell us about changes to your family situation or income.

Last updated: 24 Mar 2021
Jump back to the top of the page