Sometimes our customers get emails, calls or texts from people pretending to be Inland Revenue. These scams try to get personal information or money from people.
We need to know about these scams to help protect our customers.
If you get anything unusual let us know.
Send us an email
If you received an email scam, forward it to us at: [email protected]
You can then delete the email, and you may want to block the sender so you don't receive more emails from them.
If you received a phone call or text scam, contact us at the same email address.
If you are reporting a phone call or text, include details about:
- the phone number the scam came from
- any numbers the scammer asked you to call or text
- any names used by the scammer
- any tax amounts mentioned in the scam
- any reference numbers the scammer gave you
- information the scammer asked for.