Inland Revenue provides ACC with certain information on a regular basis, including:
ACC requires from Inland Revenue the following information on an ad hoc basis:
- employer name and address, tax type, entity type, phone number, nature of business, employer classification, IRD number, agent code, date of birth, home phone; and
- employer assessment details (gross earnings, ACC reimbursement), self-employed liable earnings (balance date, employer/self-employed/closed company name, premium class, liable earnings per class, assessed employer premium per class, assessed premium per class), financial transactions (effective date, processed date, transaction amount), self-employed income details (gross employee earnings, income, expenses, balance date), shareholder income details (balance date, employer/self-employed/closed company name, ACC number, name, remuneration), employer monthly schedule roll-up (gross earnings, gross withholding tax, earnings not liable, maximum earnings, balance date, employer/self-employed/closed company name).
names, addresses, and ACC file numbers for employers, self-employed persons, private domestic workers, and shareholder-employees
start date and cease date of being an employer, private domestic worker, or self-employed person
- total earnings paid in any year by an employer to employees or a private domestic worker as earnings as an employee
earnings as a self-employed person or shareholder-employee
- whether an employer, self-employed person, private domestic worker, or shareholder-employee has a tax agent and, if so, the tax agent's name and contact details
- in the case of an employer, self-employed person, private domestic worker, or shareholder employee who is an individual, whether the individual is deceased and, if so, the individual's date of death and the name and contact details of the administrator or executor of the individual's estate.
Business descriptions (or BIC Code)