Skip to Content

myIR, payments and more

Investment income
Haumi moni whiwhi

Prescribed investor rate (PIR)

If you have invested in or are considering investing in a certain type of portfolio investment entity (PIE) such as a KiwiSaver scheme, then you will need to provide your IRD number and your prescribed investor rate (PIR) to the PIE.